Friday, April 27, 2012

Best video card for gameplay on a AGP 4x slot motherboard?

I have an ASUS P4VP-MX motherboard which uses AGP 4x slot. It say's on the manual that the slot supports 1.5v AGP 4x mode graphic cards.



I am looking to purchase the game Crysis which recommends that I have a video card greater than or equal to of the following:



Nvidia GeForce 6800 GT

ATI Radeon 9800 Pro





Will my motherboard be able to support a video card that is capable of playing this video game?



What is the best Video card that I can purchase that supports this motherboard?



Btw I have an Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.4 GHz. And will be upgrading this later along with adding more RAM also.|||Try the Radeon HD 3850 AGP version|||This http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis…



You going to be able to play Crysis with any of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment