Thursday, April 26, 2012

What is the best AGP 4x/8x video card I can buy?

I have GeForce FX5200 right now as my video card. Older system, with an Athlon 2400XP, FIC AM-37 motherboard, 1GB RAM, and I use Puppy Linux as my OS. I think my PSU is rated at 350W.|||define "the best"... there are professional cards that are priced in thousands of dollars but i don't think that's what you are after. why would you want to change the card anyway? what is your goal?|||I'd imagine this is about the best you could do..... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as… doubt that cpu you have will really be able to keep up with it though, about the only cpu's that are tied to agp boards that could are the dual core athlon64's that were on 939 socket motherboards that had agp.|||radeon x1650 or hd3200

No comments:

Post a Comment